Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Smelling the tulips!

It has been a beautiful Spring in Asheville. We took the girls to run around and smell the tulips in front of the Biltmore Estate. The flowers were gorgeous and the girls had a lot of fun! Caroline and Abby are taking really good naps in the afternoons!! Finally! It is wonderful! Michael and I got to take a Sunday afternoon nap after church and we laughed that it had been "two lifetimes" since that has happened! They have also started going to bed and falling asleep on their own at night. We read them a book and put them in bed and they don't even cry! What good babies! They are getting better at table foods...still not eating everything, but they are more brave about trying new things. They absolutely love strawberries and cut up grapes and cheese! They are cutting 8 new teeth which will double the number of teeth they have. I'll put more pictures in our "April" pictures in Photo Gallery II.

4 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Catherine, I LOVE this picture of the girls! I would have never thought to take the kids there. Glad you had fun and I look forward to seeing the other pics!
Rachel

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger mk said...

I love the pics of the girls in the tulips - what a great place for a photo shoot! They're growing up so fast. We'd love to see you the next time you're in town.

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picture! :)

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Amber said...

being a parent is the best way to truely appreciate sleep. glad to hear you guys are finally getting some!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home