Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter!


We had a wonderful Easter weekend! We went to Atlanta and spent time with dear friends and family. The girls had fun staying at Gramma and Grandaddy's house for a few days. It was great to be back at Grace for church. Caroline and Abby loved socializing in the lobby. We saw many old friends and the twins always seem to make new friends too! They discovered how to work the water fountains and it was hilarious to watch them sprinkle themselves with water! They got to run around with Payton after church and they had a lot of fun! We went to Nana and Papa's for Easter lunch. The girls enjoyed seeing their aunts and uncles and playing with the cousins! They were so beautiful in their Easter dresses and had smiles for everyone! They enjoyed carrying the Easter eggs around although they didn't quite understand the "hunt"! Check out more Easter pictures in the Photo Gallery II....

7 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Catherine-the girls are beautiful in their Easter dresses! I wish we could've gotten together while you were in town, but i know its super crazy for you when you're here! I'm so glad that Caroline and Abby are doing so well! We need to talk soon so we can catch up and and trade advice! :) Lord knows I could use some about now!
Take care!
Rachel

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

Yeah! They finally like their rocking horse!!!! They are so adorable, I'm sad I didn't get to see them with all of their eggs!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Amber said...

they are so precious.. i love the easter dresses. we would love to see you guys sometime!!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger TigerFamily said...

The girls looked beautiful in their Easter dresses. Glad you finally got the 2nd one. Sure wish we could have gotten the boys to sit still for pictures...ha ha ha:) Maybe next year! Loved all the pictures. Where has our warm weather gone? Now we have colds, snotty noses, croupy coughs and Parker has double ear infections:( We are ready for summer! Miss you guys. We need to plan a Auntie KY trip soon. Love ya me

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Catherine! I'm not sure if you'll remember me, but we went to Samford together and then I transfered to USC when you went to Clemson. My name was Aron Cannon- now Aron Smith. Look at you with Beautiful twin girls!!! I also have 2 kids- Makgill(3), and Clara Beth(10m). I found you kind of accidentally by linking from other peoples blogs. Your family is so, so precious! You can check us out at our blog- www.cmsmithportraits.com, then click on the blog. I look forward to keeping up with you- don't you just love the internet?! -Aron

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger K-Mobb said...

What cute girls! They really do look a little like both of y'all. Hope you enjoyed your Easter!

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is fantastic! Erika :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home